Voting

Thursday, January 24, 2008

PAM'S FAMILY


Okay, so I'm a little behind on updating our blog. I don't even have any pictures from Christmas on here! Well, I decided to share some pictures of my family. These were taken at our family Christmas Eve party: (Oh yeah, I had to start with a picture of me and my three little angels!)


This is my cousin Sherry and her twin girls, Grace (L) and Hallie (R). The party was at their house.


These are the "manly men" of the party: (L-R) Frank (my cousin Trisha's husband), Trent (Frank and Trisha's youngest), John (the best-looking of the bunch - can you tell who's doing this post?!?), Eric (my brother-in-law) and Michael (Sherry's husband).


I just thought this picture of Michael and Trent was so cute!!!


This is my cousin Trisha, Frank and their three boys (oldest to youngest): Travis, Trevor and Trenton.


These are my two beautiful sisters posing with me. Marie (in the middle) is the oldest and Angie is the youngest. Yup, I'm the middle child! And just so you know, Marie has a big problem keeping her eyes open for pictures. We took eight pictures and her eyes were closed in every single one of them - I'm not kidding!!!


These are my "rival" nephews: The Washington Redskin (my favorite team) is Andrew and the Dallas Cowboy (my favorite team to NOT LIKE) is Justin. Despite my team preferences, I love both of my nephews equally.


These are the fair maidens of the family: (L-R) Carly (my second cousin), Kayla (my second cousin), Cera (my oldest niece) and Caitie (my second oldest niece).


This is Marie (she almost had both eyes open!) and her four children (oldest to youngest): Andrew (21), Justin (19), Cera (17) and Caitie (13).


And this is Trisha. We've been "favorite cousins" for as long as we can remember. I took this picture of us, and John just had to get in on it as he was walking behind us.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the pictures of my family. Hopefully I'll be posting again real soon!

3 comments:

A day in the life of said...

Happy New Year! My new year has been off to a pretty busy one! Thanks for the update! Have a wonderful weekend!

The Bryants said...

Great pictures Pam! The kids are so sweet and John is too funny jumping in the pictures. Thanks for updating...it's hard to keep up with, isn't it? I enjoyed your post. Talk to you soon!

The Pepin Family said...

Family gatherings are fun!