Voting

Friday, January 25, 2008

MY FIRST CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas Day, 2007

My name is Alexa Maxine Cabrera, and I'm going to share my first Christmas with you.


"I am very eager to open all the presents. I want to know what all that colorful paper tastes like!"


"I think I'll open the stocking stuffers first."


"This is my very own mini stocking."


"Whew! All this unwrapping is hard work! I need a little break!"


"I'll have a snack while I'm on my break. Thank you Aunt GiGi!"


"Is there anything else in there?"


"I love this puppy - I can 'bop' to the music!"


"The bow? No, I don't know where it is."


"You put it on my head, didn't you? Would you be so kind as to get it off?!?"


"I got a hippopotamus for Christmas, 'cause only a hippopotamus would do..."


"It's much more fun when Papa pushes me!"


"Do it again, Papa!"


"I'm getting a little tired, Mommy...."


"....but I suppose I'll pose for one more picture."

Thank you so much for sharing my first Christmas with me. I had a great time and I can't wait to do it again next year!

Love,
Alexa



2 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

So cute...O the wonder of that first Christmas! So much to see and get into.

Daniel & Heidi Schatz said...

OH these pictures were so sweet!!! What a beautiful family you have, and I agree I wish we would have gotten to know each other while ya'll were here. Take care!:)