Voting

Monday, January 14, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Okay, so I'm a little late in the new year, but I'm wishing you all a happy one anyway.

Alexa is 11 months old today. I'm still baffled to even think about it because it just doesn't seem like it's been that long since she was born. She has been "walking" around for a few months already (holding on to one or two of our fingers), but Saturday night (1/12) she started walking all by herself! And let me tell you, there's nothing stopping her now. She was so proud of herself for being brave enough to walk alone, that she has also already started climbing stairs! Talk about not being able to leave her alone! It's so funny to watch someone with such tiny feet walking. She tends to lean to the right sometimes, so she ends up walking sideways. And the faces she makes when she walks toward me are just too cute! Sometimes she walks to me with a huge grin on her face and her eyes closed! She is so precious. I thank God for blessing John and I with three wonderful children.

4 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Happy Birthday Alexa!!! I look forward to seeing pictures of her walking. Boy, where has time gone???

Stephanie Fowler said...

How exciting! They are dangerous at this stage...into everything! How fun!

The Pepin Family said...

Seems like she was just born a few months ago!

John and Pamela Cabrera said...

Yes, it does seem that way!