Voting

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

THANKSGIVING DAY


A feast fit for a king... and his family!

Around the table from left to right:
Michael, my brother-in-law Eric, my sister
Angie, my Dad, my Mom, Briana, my niece Cera,
Alexa, John and not pictured - Me!

It was a beautiful, unseasonably warm
November day. The kids decided it was
perfect scooter weather.


Michael is trying out new "tricks".



It was a little on the windy side.


Zoom! Zoom!


She doesn't want to go too fast.


Alexa was also enjoying being outside.


My Mom and my little inmate.


She is happiest up on her feet!


Well, most of the time. Sometimes
she just needs a little break!


At the end of a long, hard day of riding,
Michael wants to give his scooter a
shine.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and
we hope everyone else did, too!

No comments: