Voting

Thursday, May 22, 2008

MOTHER'S DAY 2008

This was the beginning of Mother's Day before we left for church. I must say that the day started off MUCH better than it ended!!!


BEAUTIFUL!


She thought something was funny - I don't remember what.

My two princesses


My two princesses with their matching sweaters - it was a little chilly.
Michael was quite willing to smile for this one. Briana was not so willing.

Briana took this picture.

Alexa was the unwilling one this time.

Perfect little angels, don't you think?


Well, maybe not perfect... but they are wonderful kids. I'm so thankful that God chose to bless me with three beautiful (and handsome) children. I love them SO much and I wouldn't trade being their Mommy for anything in the world!!!

Thanks for visiting. Come back soon!

5 comments:

Derek Dewey said...

Great pictures!

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard said...

That was a great picture that Briana took!

JKMorgan said...

They were adorable pictures!! I think as parents we are just a little biased. :) Hope you & Briana are continuing to heal.

The French Family said...

Kids look GREAT - love the matching Sunday clothes!! They are growing up fast!!