Voting

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

GOD IS SO GOOD

God's timing is DEFINITELY NOT my timing. Wednesday March 17th (tomorrow from when I'm writing this) was my due date for J.L.C. and I know it's going to be a melancholy day for me. God has taught me some patience in the last 6 months since the miscarriage. Part of me wanted to get pregnant again right away and part of me just wanted to take time to mourn the loss of our baby. Knowing that my not-to-be due date was approaching, I started to feel sad and even a little depressed. Reading my Bible has been a great help as God gave me verses of comfort. He has always been there waiting for me to lean on Him and trust Him. I can't say that I always turned to Him as I should have, but He has never forsaken me. God is so good.

Last Wednesday (March 10), exactly one week before the due date, I found out that I am expecting again. John and I are so excited! At first I worried that the same thing would happen again, but God is continuing to strengthen and help me to trust Him for the outcome. Would you please join us in praying for this new little one that God has blessed us with? My new due date is November 10, 2010. GOD IS SO GOOD - ALL THE TIME!

1 comment:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Congratulations! Praying that all goes well:)