Voting

Friday, October 10, 2008

FAN OF FACEBOOK

I just wanted all of you to know that I will continue to try and keep up with our blog, but I think it will be more of what it's supposed to be - a blog! I've used it primarily to post pictures, but since I discovered Facebook, it's SOOOOOOO much easier to put photo albums to share on my Facebook page! I have found many friends (old and new) on Facebook and if you've never been there, I encourage you to go! It's completely free, and you have complete control over what info you put on there and who sees it. You can send friend requests and you'll also receive them - but you can accept or ignore them. It's been such a great and easy way to keep in touch with friends and family. If you don't have a Facebook page, come and join and look me up!

facebook.com

Pam :)

No comments: